PDF Mosaic allows you to create, merge and modify PDF documents. Simple yet powerful API will help you to create PDF documents with ease. PDF Mosaic does not require any third-party applications or libraries to generate or modify PDF documents.
Using PDF Mosaic, you can create PDF documents from C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET. Knowledge of PDF format is not needed.
PDF Mosaic can be used in client-side software or on your server. You can use PDF Mosaic to create reports or invoices or to store any kind of data, or it can be integrated into PDF processing workflows.
- PDF Creation, reading, and editing.
- Delete and add pdf pages.
- Merge and split PDF documents.
- Saving to memory, stream or disk.
- Unicode and CJK support.
- Standard (base 14), TrueType, Type1, OpenType fonts reading and embedding.
- Encryption (RC4, AES, 40 or 128-bit), protection and compression.
- Images (bmp, jpeg, png, tiff, gif), and image manipulations.
- Simple graphics: ellipses, rectangles, circles, pies.
- Complex graphics: free form paths, clipping, polygons, text, blend modes, rendering intents, patterns.
- RGB, CMYK and Grayscale colors.
- ICC profiles.
- Formatted text output.
- Annotations: Text, Link, FreeText, Line, Square, Circle, Polygon, PolyLine, Highlight, Underline, Squiggly, StrikeOut, Stamp, Caret, Ink, FileAttachment, Sound, Movie, 3D.
- Interactive forms (AcroForms): EditBox, ListBox, ComboBox, RadioButton, PushButton, CheckBox.
- Hyperlinks, destinations, events.
- Graphics templates.
- Document Info.
- Page thumbnails and background (watermarks).
- Document Outlines (bookmarks).
- Support of Layers (Optional Content Groups).
- ViewerPreferences, PageLayout, PageMode.
- Extracting text from PDF's (TextExtraction).
- Creation and manipulation of PDF tables.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, x64 (64-bit architecture) support.
If you have any questions and proposals, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Download latest stable version
You can get latest stable version of PDF Mosaic here.
Awaiting your questions
We're really eager to hear from you. Please send us your comments, suggestions and any other feedback via the Feedback Form.
Thank you, we really need and appreciate you help! More...
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our blog feed here:
and you will receive notifications about new releases, sample code and how-to articles.